Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nana and Papa

Tomorow I am going to spend the morning my Nana my Papa, is coming on Friday. I think we will have a lot of fun. The folowing things are what I plan on doing: Blog with Nana, take a bath, rent a movie, I realy hope we go out for dinner, I also want to rent a movie called Brave. I feel like they should come over right now.  I hope my mom and dad have a good time at hershey park. I hope you like and are looking for ward to a great couple of days Nana and Papa. I realy am looking for ward to spending time with you.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Baby! I think you are going to have a fabulous time with Nana and Papa, but I will miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am leaving for Iowa tomorrow and will see my grandparents too! The drive on the other hand, ugh. We will leave at 3 and get there at midnight. I cannot sleep when we go on trips! And is brave to rent yet? In Missouri you can only see it in theaters. Hmmm......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. I think it is only in theaters.

      Delete