Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Dance

I'm excited because the last day of school has just ended, so I'm doing my happy dance. Camp will start next Monday.

I can't wait to go to my brother's graduation before camp starts.  I think Greybe is excited for his first year of camp.  I hope he's as much excited as I am.  I think he'll have a blast when he gets to go to camp, but for now I'm doing the happy dance.  I hope he gets the counselor he wants.

It is my fourth year for camp and I'm really excited to see what counselor I get.  I love camp because it gives me something to do besides lay around at home and sit on the couch and watch Thor chew his toys. At camp we swim, we fish, we play tennis and play GaGa.  We play sports like hockey, kickball and baseball, but the thing I enjoy most is spending time with my friends.  I make new friends at camp and hope to see them the year after the year I'm with them.  They're camp friends and camp friends to me are the best friends to me.

Grey is at school right now and I'm blogging right now and my Dad is at work.  My mom is working on the computer for work.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of the happy dance. I do it as often as possible. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures at camp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the happy dance too when the last day of school ened for me! My school ened on may 26. I'm ready 5th grade!!!!!!!!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School end's for grey on the 14th.

      Delete
    2. did you guys have snow days? we had none. wa wa waaaaaaa!

      Delete
  3. Hooray for the camp! I am sure greybe will enjoy as much as you do. Can not believe he is gonna graduate from the daycare. You two are glowing so fast.

    ReplyDelete