Thursday, June 14, 2012

YAY

Today it was my brother's graduation from preschool.  It was fun to see it.  He sang the songs he was supposed to sing well.  I think he'll be a good kindergartener.  I think his teacher will appreciate him very much.  My friend Garrett and I helped set up my brother's graduation and helped the kids take their pictures.

We are all very proud of Grey!  He got a sign, so we set it up in our front yard.  It says "Congratulations Goddard Graduate!"  I'm sure my mom will post pictures on Facebook.

And that's the end.

5 comments:

  1. We are very proud of Greybe! He's very excited to join you in elementary school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you in elementary school--that's going to be great! Can't wait to see the graduation pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could be at the greybes graduation! I would have cry. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete