Sunday, July 1, 2012

When I was with my grandparents

When I was with my grandparents we had a lot of fun, we had dinner at the Blue Dog.  We went to see what Thor was doing after we went to the Blue Dog.  We took Thor out and we let him run around.  Once he came back inside, we put him in his crate because it was time for him to go to bed.  There was a bad thunderstorm which kept me awake until 10PM.  It took down a tree and a couple of large tree branches in our yard.

The next day I woke up and went to camp with all of my camp supplies.  When camp was over we went to see Brave in the theater.  It was a very good movie.  Spoiler Alert: My favorite part was when Merida's little brothers eat a cake that turned her mom into a bear and they became cubs.

After that we had dinner at Zoto's.  My grandma said that the cheese casserole was bad and my grandpa said that the stuffing was horrible but I think that everything on the kid's menu is good.  Then on the last day when it was just Papa, me and Grey we played in the playroom because there was nothing else that we could think of to do.  And when Papa left, I was happy that my parents were home, but I really missed my grandparents too!  And I hope Grey feels the same.

The place where my Mom and Dad stayed was called Hershey Park.  There were roller coasters and my Mom and Dad and a couple of friends went to see a Dave Matthews concert.  I think they had a great time.  They are planning on taking me over the summer.  I hope we actually get to go and have a nice family time.

I hope you enjoy this link:  http://www.hersheypark.com/




3 comments:

  1. Cool! I maybe will go to Hershey park one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you had a great time with Nana and Papa! Daddy and I had lots of fun with the hockey parents and I'm grateful that they were able to be here. Thanks for behaving! Lalu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sound like you had great weekend with papa and nana!! i went to see brave couple of days ago, i loved it and wish the twins are old enouph to see it with me. i loved the triplets. they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete