Monday, June 18, 2012

Camp

Today I went to camp.  Grey could not come because he had a fever.  Today the first thing I did was unpack my stuff and meet everyone in minicamp.  Minicamp starts a week before regular camp starts.  Then I went to play GaGa.  After that, we went to Fantasy Zone which is a place with tunnels, a ball pit, punching bags and a zipline. Soon after we went to play kickball.  Not long after we went and got changed for swimming.  Then we made cookies and had lunch.

At swimming I did't go in the pool because it just looked cold.  So my friend and I stayed to the side and called ourselves the dry club.  It was fun until people were jumping off the sides and the diving boards doing cannonballs and getting us wet.  So we decided to be board hockey.  Sadly, I lost.  I told my friend that he was really good at board hockey.

Soon after we went to get changed back into our clothes, then we threw a rope and tried to play tether ball, but there was no ball, so we called it tether rope.  The ball was probably in the equipment room.  and then we went to Puff World which is a playground.  Then my mom arrived so I showed Grey around Puff World.  Grey was feeling better.  I showed him around the playground and told him that's where he'd spend most of his time.

I think he'll enjoy it very much.  And that's how my day went.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you had an awesome day! Thank you for showing Grey around at Puff World... He's very excited now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great 1st day at camp. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are having fun. Seems like you were very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did all that in first day? Woo hoo! Let us know how greybes first day went!

    ReplyDelete