Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Chiropractor

Today I went to a chiropractor.  He is my friend's dad and he is my hockey coach.  I went to the chiropractor because my mom's back hurt.  First he adjusted my mom's back. He popped her spine, her shoulders and the back of her neck.  I couldn't hear the pops, but he could.   Then he put her on a roller bed.

After that, it was my turn.  I have never been to a chiropractor before and I was a little scared that it would hurt.  But I was calm and took some deep breaths because he is someone that i know well and i can trust.  So he cracked my back my shoulders and the back of my neck.  The back of my neck popped the most, so it shook my head.  It sounded like popcorn!  Then I went onto a waterbed type thing and there I just relaxed while my mom was on the roller bed.

I thanked him and I would like to do it more because my back feels like it was repaired and I didn't even know that it hurt.

This is his link, I hope you enjoy it!
http://www.savonachiropractic.com/


4 comments:

  1. The chiropractor makes you feel awesome, doesn't it? Maybe Emmy can get adjusted the next time Jim and I go. Have a great day, Ryko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the best marketing person ever! now i wanna go to your chiropractic place. i think i need some pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool, right? Thank goodness for Coach Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I lived near. Maybe I can find one around my area.

    ReplyDelete