Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sit in the corner

Story 1

Today I had to punish Thor. So I flipped his bed around . I was getting a drink and he was following me so I had to do that like 10 times! On the 11th time he finaly, he stoped doing it. I wanted to punch him but I couldn't. He groweled he groned he stoped and started again. It hadto stop so I  punised him more
Story 2

I will write more

I said  I will write every day this summer so I'm keeping that goal I will not stop posting  till the summer is trough  that is my goal i'm reavealing it to you.

Story 3

after dinner

After dinner I will play and have fun with my brother. After that I will watch TV. Then I will sleep till  morning and then it will be anew day :) zzzzzzzZZZZZZ!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes Thor behaves badly, but you are very good at reminding him that the people are in charge. He's still just a puppy, so he'll figure it all out eventually!

    I love story 2 and 3!

    AND, I love that you just disappeared to blog! I didn't know where you went until Siri told me that you were blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you are working on being consistent with Thor. He will be a better dog for you. He's still a baby in a lot of ways.
    I just read your story about the dogs from the other day. What a GREAT story!!!!
    NANA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is just learning hand signals now I love him so so much have a nice day

      your grand son Aeryk.

      Delete
  3. Love reading your blog everyday. Thor is a smart dog he understands why you have to flip his bed.

    ReplyDelete